Selasa, 15 Mei 2012

Fell From Motorcycle


Oleh : Ani Maryani VIII B

When I was twelve years old, my sister and I were invited to visit 'Pasar Malam' by my parents. At that time, the atmosphere was cloudy. At 03.00 we went there by my uncle's motorcycle. We stopped in a stall to buy drink. There I saw many people who wanted to go there too.

When we arrived, we saw many people from visitors to sellers. There were doughnut sellers, shoes sellers, fruits sellers, toys sellers, and many more. Then we stopped. I bought blouse and shoes. My mother bought cake, doughnut, fruits. My sister bought a doll, hat and others.


I felt bored and I asked my mother and mother to go home. On the way, my father did not notice before, there was a small hole on the road. He through it because it was not seen. It was a bit dark at that time. My mother fell and my mother stopped to help her. My sister and I were crying because sorry worrying our mother. In that place so many people who saw it then our mother brought to someone house there. Luckily there was an old man who massaged our mother. After my mother was massaged, we went home.

(Gbr. diambil dari sini)

1 komentar:

  1. Salah satu tulisan faorite. Penceritaannya baik serta menarik. :D

    BalasHapus